Me and My Boys!

Me and My Boys!

Monday, June 20, 2011

One Of Those Days

Have you ever had a day that wasn't really stressful, but was still really busy? Yeah, that was my day today. Nothing horrible occurred; I don't have any stories of the kids being crazy in public, or an earth-shattering event. It's just been....busy.

I've been all over God's creation today. I had to have blood drawn, go to the bank, run a few other errands and on top of that it seems like everything I try to do takes about ten times longer than it should. The simple act of unloading the dishwasher seemed to drag on. It could be because I was interrupted about twenty times by the kids, but still.

Sometimes, days like this are worse to me. At least when I'm really stressed I'll take a few minutes to myself and calm down. But these days I tend to just keep going, telling myself it's not that bad and to suck it up. There's nothing wrong with that. Things need to be done, and I need to keep going. But I also need to sit down, relax and take two minutes to enjoy my cup of coffee.

So there it is. No moral of the story. No here's the point of this. This is just how I feel today. So thanks for listening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment