Me and My Boys!

Me and My Boys!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Things You'll Only Do For Your Kids

I was thinking over this weekend, there's a lot of things I do for my kids that I wouldn't do for anyone else. Here's just a few things I've thought of:

  1. Endure 10 months of misery only to have it end in a completely humiliating and undignified way. The only other time you'd do this, is if you're in a bad marriage.
  2. Watch annoying shows on TV all day long. The only other way you'd do this is.........if you're in a bad marriage.
  3. Pull over while driving so they can pee. I hope no matter how bad your marriage is that your spouse can hold it until they get home.
  4. Register them for school. I know this one sounds silly, but if it weren't for my kids I would never want to deal with this process. It's ridiculous!
  5. Give up your life. I don't mean die for your children, I mean give up your life. It's difficult to get out and have a life of your own after you have kids. But it's totally worth it.
If there's any you'd like to add to the list, feel free to comment. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment