Me and My Boys!

Me and My Boys!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Why, oh why?

Most days, I find myself asking the question, "Why?" Some days it's why did my son just wake me up at 4:30am. Other days it's, "Why did I want children?" Yes it's true. Sometimes I wish I wasn't a parent. When the kids are screaming, the dog is barking, the phone is ringing, and I haven't even had my coffee yet I actually wish I had a job. When they passed out the brochure for being a parent, I'm pretty sure they left this stuff out. However, I'm convinced I'm not the only one who feels this way. I want to be able to tell other parents that it's OK to feel this way. You're not wrong. You're not alone. And one day, when you look back at everything your children have done to drive you crazy, you just might laugh.


More to come, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment